Dinner & The Movies
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Knight Gallery at Spirit Square
345 North College Street
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Take Your Seat Among the Charlotte Creative Class!
First for Dinner and the Movies where you’ll have dinner in uptown with filmmakers and other local marketing pros. We’ll serve you up four courses of fine dining as a compliment to the conversation which will surely be the centerpiece.
Topics to be discussed:
- How creatives make Charlotte a place where people want to live?
- How the creative community can generate economic development opportunities?
- How to bring creative communities together?
- How Charlotte can capitalize on the potential of local film?
- What is Charlotte becoming, how can creatives make an impact?
From there we’ll walk to Spirit Square to watch the world’s top 12 48 Hour Film Projects (seven minute films) and join a discussion lead by our expert panel as we critique elements of each film. The night will culminate in a conversation on how Charlotte can be preparing now to be recognized at Cannes 2018. After party to ensue.
Add to your calendar