Arts+ Band & Orchestra Camp
Monday, June 22, 2020 - Friday, June 26, 2020
The Arts+ Concert and Jazz Band Camp has been a staple in the Charlotte region for nearly two decades. This summer we bring camp to you virtually! You’ll still receive the same level of instruction you’ve come to expect from Arts+ and more!
- Small Group Instrument Classes
- Private Lesson Coaching
- Special Topic Sessions like Improvisation, College Prep, Chamber Music and GarageBand
- Guest Artist Talks featuring musicians from across the nation
- Virtual Band/Orchestra Compilation Project
- Honor Band/Orchestra Audition Coaching
SAMPLE SCHEDULE – MAY VARY BY DAY
Classes & Activities – 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m.
Individually scheduled private lessons – Various Times
– Laptop or tablet with Zoom app downloaded
– Device with microphone and video camera that can record such as a cell phone.
– Optional: device with GarageBand installed. (Apple product)
LEVEL OF PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT
Teens should be able to manage the camp themselves, but parents should be available to assist with technical difficulties.
AVERAGE DAILY SCREEN TIME
4 to 4 1/2 hours
Some financial aid is available to eligible families. Please follow this link for additional information on how to apply and the application deadline.
Add to your calendar