Wine & Cheese Tasting
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - Thursday, June 18, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Wine & cheese is a classic combination, but the nuance of flavor and pairing is as much of an art as it is science. This workshop package includes everything you need for up to two guests to participate:
- A flight of at least three different wines (over 1 liter total) selected by Josh
- Two prepared cheese plates with samples and accompaniments curated by Rachel to pair with your wines
- Livestream tasting experience with Josh and Rachel to guide you through each pairing
- Opportunities to connect with each professional during your tasting experience to hear their story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your tasting workshop for future watching
Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Wednesdays at 6:00pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need their own wine opening & food preparation tools. Plan to chill wines to your preferred temperature, and take your cheese plates out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before class.
- Livestream: Wednesdays at 6:00pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Recording access for later viewing
- Curated wine & cheese package for up to two guests
- Contactless curbside pickup
- $90 per package
Package Pickup Location
Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:00-4:00pm at 7th Street Public Market.
Add to your calendar