South End Craft Crawl to Feature 12 Local Breweries and Bottle ShopsApril 24, 2017 12:38 pm
South End Craft Crawl to Feature 12 Local Breweries and Bottle Shops
The South End Craft Crawl returns this month featuring specialty brews, live music and three free trolleys to get you where you need to be on March 11 from 1 – 9 p.m.
This year 12 South End breweries and bottle shops are participating and will offer special beers chosen for this event and many will host live music.
“The crawl is a chance to highlight South End’s role as the premiere destination in Charlotte for craft beer,” said Chris Harker, co-owner of Triple C Brewing Company. “This year Triple C is brewing three beers for the event, a lager and two ales, and will be offering flights so guests can taste them all.”
Charlotteans and visitors are encouraged to make March 11 a whole South End day taking advantage of the Rail Trail, great restaurants, galleries and retail opportunities all along the trolley route. Share the fun with friends by using #CraftCrawl2017 on your posts.
South End Craft Crawlers should check websites and social media for venue specific details of participating businesses including live music performance times, food trucks, hours and special offerings.
12 Participating Locations:
– Specialty Beer: Founder Frootwood
– Music: DJ Mike
– Specialty Beer: Old Hickory Event Horizon
– Band: Rod Fiske
*Bulldog closes at 6 for private party
– Specialty Beer: Twisted Stem
– Band: The Hash Brown Belly Boys
– Specialty Beer: Orange Peel Pale
– Specialty Beer: Lieutenant Dank
– Specialty Beer: Sea Rose
– Band: Fish Out of Water
– Specialty Beer: SouthEnd MAAgic Yogi
– Band: Jah Wil Band
– Specialty Beer: Goose Island Bourbon Country Stout
– Band: Shorty & Leisure
– Specialty Beer: Small Batch IPA
– Band: The Scoot Pittman Band
– Specialty Beer: Three Way Sessions Beers
– Band: Pluto for Planet
– Specialty Beer: When Life Gives You Lemons
– Band: McKinney Gap Band
– Specialty Beer: Magic Coffee Porter