Regional Italian Pasta Making
Saturday, June 20, 2020 - Sunday, June 21, 2020
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Get into the kitchen with Alex Piatt, Executive Chef of Aria Tuscan Grill & Cicchetti, and Brion Cephus, Retail Manager of Cicchetti, for a hands-on workshop exploring traditional Italian pasta dishes.
With some insight and guidance from the professionals, you can make fresh pasta at home without the need for specialty equipment! This workshop package includes everything you need to make dinner for two guests:
- All of the ingredients needed to make your own pasta dish
- A bottle of wine to enjoy with your meal (choice of red or white)
- Recipe notes to use again & again
- Livestream cooking experience with Chef Alex to guide you through each step of the cooking process, and Brion to share his wine expertise
- Opportunities to connect with Chef Alex & Brion during your workshop experience to hear their stories and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your workshop for future watching
Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Saturdays at 4:00pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need their own corkscrew, glassware, plates, and utensils, as well as a fork, a sharp knife, a rolling pin or wine bottle, water, salt, plastic wrap, a large pot, a sauté pan, and tongs or a spatula. A blender or food processor and a bench scraper may be helpful for some recipes but are not required.
- Livestream: Saturdays at 4:00pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Recording access for later viewing
- Package includes all supplies to make dinner for two guests: ingredients for homemade pasta & sauce, and a bottle of wine (choice of red or white)
- $100 per package
Package Pickup Location
Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Thursday and Friday from 3:00-6:00pm at Cicchetti (corner of Trade St. & College St.).
Add to your calendar