The Small Business Innovation Fund is Open for
Round 3 Applications!
Thank you for your interest in the Small Business Innovation Fund: Round 3 – All of CLT. The Innovation Fund will distribute $1.5 million in federal CARES Act funding to small businesses within the city limits of Charlotte to spur innovation and adaptation to the new reality of economic life with a highly contagious virus.
The application window to apply is from October 26, 2020 at noon to November 9, 2020 at noon.
Please note: The Small Business Innovation Fund: Round 3 – All of CLT is NOT connected to the City of Charlotte’s Access to Capital, Food Support, or Hotel/Motel small business grant programs. The Access to Capital, Food Support and Hotel/Motel small business grant programs are no longer receiving new applications, but are still awarding grants. If you applied to these programs, there is still opportunity for your application to be selected for award. Any questions about these three programs should be directed to Foundation for the Carolinas, 704.998.6499 or cltcitygrant@FFTC.org
You will find a list of helpful documents below. In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Please see below for some helpful resources to best fill out the application:
- Pre-application conferences providing insights and answering questions about the application process:
- October 28, 9 a.m.: Round 3 Webinar – Watch Replay Here
- Please use Google Chrome when filling out the application.
- Application FAQs
- Business Project Budget – In the Project Budget section of the application, there is a table requiring information. Below are links to the instructions for filling out the table as well the template to give applicants a preview of the information prior to starting the application. The instructions and table are accessible in the application when the applicants fills out the Project Budget section.
- If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.